Denver Luxury Developers Going GreenPosted by TheHomeCartTeam on Thursday, August 16th, 2012 at 5:48pm.
With more than 300 days of yearly sunshine and urban and outdoor amenities, Denver luxury living is apparent. Denver builders are doing their part with many of the luxury builders going “green”. Following are a few ways that the builders are constructing eco-friendly homes.
1. Wooden floors. Many builders are now using eco-friendly wood flooring like eucalyptus, palm and bamboo products. The woods are a sustainable choice and a wonderful alternative to the traditional oak flooring.
2. Insulation. UltraTouch UltraTouch is a new flame resistant product that many builders are using and one that is crafted from high quality natural fibers offering optimal thermal performance.
3. Kitchen countertops. Builders are turning to green countertops for luxury homes which include glass tile, butcher block countertops, paperstone, and richelite. The countertops are attractive and do not contain volatile organic compounds or formaldehyde.
4. Water efficiency. Builders are installing Energy Star products that lessen water use. These products include dual flush toilets, washers and dryers and faucets.
5. Stains and paints. Stains and paint with earth based paint materials are being used that do not pose the threat to the environment or the homeowners as they do not contain hazardous materials. These include soy based products.
Our select team here with TheHomeCart.com and Brokers Guild - Cherry Creek Ltd is committed to meeting all of your Colorado real estate needs. We use the latest technology and utmost degree of customer service to enhance your real estate buying and selling experience. Our team services the Colorado Front Range from Colorado Springs, through the Denver Metro up to Fort Collins. We specialize in offering relocation assistance for local, national and international buyers of homes and properties here in colorful Colorado. For more information about buying or selling your Denver area home, please contact us here at TheHomeCart.com.
Be the first to comment on this blog entry!
Leave a Comment
Area Quick Search
Latest Blog Entries
Like other areas in the nation, Aurora, Colorado is experiencing a favorable shift in the real estate market. When we take a look at its snapshot, we see some wonderful stats that show that Aurora is in a housing recovery. Let’s t…Read Full Post...
The Kaiser Permanente Colfax Marathon is one of the best you will find throughout the year. As the course weaves through neighborhoods, parks, trails and downtown, you get to enjoy awesome views as you enjoy your run. The half marathon actually goes …Read Full Post...
If you enjoy a good dinner theatre with a twist, you'll love Adam's Mystery Playhouse. This is known as, "Denver's Best Mystery Dinner Theatre" and for good reason. This was the first Mystery Dinner Theatre in the state and provides a great…Read Full Post...
The downtown area of Denver is full of history. It's home to many museums, attractions, public art, historic sites and more. This is one of the most diverse areas in the entire country with plenty of shopping, nightlife and dining. The downtown area …Read Full Post...
The Colorado Front Range is home to the Mountain Parks, which provides both history and fun. With a total of 46 different parks, there's a great place for everybody. The first park was established in 1912. You can enjoy picnicking, sightseeing, fishi…Read Full Post...