You can be confident that we’ll handle your home search with the kind of sensitivity and attention to detail that you need for this kind of a move. We’re internationally connected, and we know how to assist international real estate clients.
If you’re located outside of the U.S. and are considering relocation to the Denver metro area, we’re here to help. In addition, we’ve got the connections and the experience necessary to meet your needs around the world. We can connect you with other professionals who can help you with the transition to the U.S., including with issues such as taxes, immigration and financing.
Search Our Listings In Various Languages
We don’t just talk about being able to help our International real estate clients. We’ve been trained specifically and certified for that purpose. Here are just a few of the credentials that Brian possess:
- Hold Certified International Property Specialist(CIPS) Designation
- President of the Colorado Council of FIABCI-USA - The International Real Estate Federation
- Member of the International Steering Committee on the Denver Board of REALTORS®
- Member of The International Consortium of Real Estate Associations (ICREA)
- Hold the Transnational Referral Certification
- Hold the At Home With Diversity Certification
We’re here to service your International real estate needs. Take a look at our listings today, and see what kind of home we can help you find in the U.S. or abroad.
If you're thinking about moving to the United States, contact us first! One of our agents will be pleased to introduce you to the Colorado real estate market: 303-482-2344 or 888-675-4516.